Relotz is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to prosper with us in building our vision.
We are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated individual with the highest Integrity, Professionalism and Team Spirit. A Dynamic, Creative, Outgoing and Communicative Team Player who thrives in an Entrepreneurial environment will love working at Relotz.
The Marketing Manager will create and manage all Company Programs including Advertising, Public Relations, Brand Development, Call Center, Direct Mail, SMS, Website, Email and Social Media while maintaining databases with large data sets.
If you love challenging goals, problem-solving, and seek to advance Professionally then you might be the perfect fit for our Marketing Manager position.
REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Track incoming leads and prospects from Marketing Campaigns
- Develop systems and procedures to create daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports for all marketing efforts
- Create and maintain Marketing, CRM, SMS, CMS and CSM databases and systems.
- Analyze Acquisition, Sales, Construction and Marketing data with a variety of databases
- Develop Relotz Branded Marketing Materials that are Professional and Well-Written
- Email Marketing - Schedule, Coordinate and Manage Campaigns and measure and report on the effectiveness of each one
- Social Media - Manage top Social Media Marketing Campaigns with tools and platforms to track and analyze effectiveness. Develop and expand a community of followers across all channels including communications, returning messages and relevant content including photographs and video.
- Website – Monitor website design and content and track all analytics to ensure that it is relevant and meeting the Company’s objectives
- Monitor Company Campaigns to ensure a Professional, Consistent and Concise message
- Create presentations, brochures, direct mail campaigns, blogs, email releases, newsletters, fact sheets, marketing packages, etc.
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environments with attention to detail and with a great attitude
- A self-starter with an intense desire to learn
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish
- Develop and document new, better and cost-effective ways to get things done.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Be willing and able not only to meet goals but to exceed them
- Adhere to scheduled deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or the equivalent knowledge and work experience
- Experience with social media platforms, CRM, CSM, and public relations