CONSTRUCTION COST ESTIMATOR
Relotz is seeking an experienced Full-Time Estimator to join us on the ground floor in building our vision. A full-time opportunity will be offered in the future for the right candidate.
We are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated person with the highest Integrity, Professionalism and Team Spirit. A Dynamic, Creative, Outgoing and Communicative Team Player who thrives in an Entrepreneurial environment will love working with Relotz.
The Estimator will be responsible for creating the pre-purchase renovation Scope of Work for our Investment Properties. This position is ideal for a person who has an intense desire to achieve, learn and grow in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. The Team at Relotz are self-starters with great attitudes and pay attention to detail while having fun. This opportunity enables someone who is already employed to earn addition income on a contract basis.
- Be willing and able to meet goals and do what you say you are going to do.
- Complete and execute the job to the highest performance quality standards
- Write well and Communicate effectively at all levels of the Organization
- Organize multiple Scopes of Work concurrently
- Maintain an open mind to new ideas and suggestions and maintain strict confidentiality
- Possess good time management, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Be able to explain complex issues to others in a manner easily understood to Clients with limited knowledge of construction processes and terminology.
If you love challenging goals, problem-solving, and seek to advance Professionally then you might be the perfect fit for our Construction Manager position.
REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Valid Driver’s License, Auto Insurance, reliable Transportation Vehicle, and good Driving Record
- Read and understand Blueprints and Specifications
- Develop the initial project plan
- Knowledge of Local Building Codes and inspections to ensure that work follows all City/County/State/Federal requirements
- Responsible for the preparation and documentation of the Scope of Work/Estimate preferably using Co-Construct Construction Management Software
- Proficient with computers, mobile devices, and tablets including Microsoft Office and Google Suite. Knowledge of Co-Construct software is a plus.
- Submits 100% of bids and budgets by the designated deadline
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BS in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering or related degree preferred
- Minimum 5-years of experience in Residential Construction Estimating
- Ability to speak excellent English essential.
- Renovation experience for Single and Multi-Family homes