Relotz is seeking an experienced Construction Manager to join us on the ground floor in building our vision.
We are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated person with the highest Integrity, Professionalism and Team Spirit. A Dynamic, Creative, Outgoing, and Communicative Team Player who thrives in an Entrepreneurial environment will love working at Relotz.
The Construction Manager will be responsible for building our projects from Permitting through Walkthrough. This position is ideal for a person who has an intense desire to achieve, learn and grow in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. The Team at Relotz are self-starters with great attitudes and pay attention to detail while having fun.
If you love challenging goals, problem-solving, and seek to advance Professionally then you might be the perfect fit for our Construction Manager position.
- Be willing and able to meet goals and do what you say you are going to do.
- Complete and execute the job to the highest performance quality standards
- Write well and Communicate effectively at all levels of the Organization
- Prioritize and organize multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Maintain an open mind to new ideas and suggestions and maintain strict confidentiality
- Possess good time management, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Be able to explain complex issues to others in a manner easily understood to Clients with limited knowledge of construction processes and terminology.
- Have excellent problem/conflict resolution skills with the ability to handle and diffuse difficult situations in a positive manner.
REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Valid Driver’s License, Auto Insurance, reliable Pickup Truck, and good Driving Record
- Read and understand Blueprints and specifications
- Read & Understand Engineered Floor & Truss System Drawings
- Knowledge of Local Building Codes and inspections and ensure that work and safety are followed per City/County/State/Federal requirements
- Responsible for Safety Regulations, Safety Meetings, Safety Logs and Safety Compliance for all job sites. Clean & Organized Project Sites are mandatory.
- Proficient with computers, mobile devices, and tablets including Microsoft Office software and Google Suite software. Knowledge of Co-Construct software is a plus.
- Develop and document new, better and cost-effective ways to get things done
- Develop Estimates, Bids, Schedules, and create Change Orders and Purchase Orders
- Coordinate with subcontractors, vendors, designers, office staff and homeowners to deliver a quality project on time, and within budget
- Schedule and supervise daily trade partner activities in accordance with job schedules and business partner scopes of work
- Knowledge and use of a wide range of hand and power tools
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BS in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering or related degree preferred
- Minimum 5-years of experience in Residential Construction Management
- Ability to speak excellent English essential. Spanish speaking is a plus
- Renovation experience for Single and Multi-Family homes
- Contractor’s License desirable