CALL CENTER MANAGER
Relotz is seeking an experienced Virtual Telemarketing Manager to join our Team. This is a contract work from home position for now and a promotion with permanent employment is available when we open our new headquarters in Douglas County soon.
We are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated person with the highest integrity and professionalism for this financially rewarding position. We buy houses as-is quickly and with a fair offer to the homeowner who wants to sell unwanted, inherited or foreclosure-pending residential property.
We seek a candidate who can explain our offer to Sellers who have little or no experience in Real Estate transactions. You will manage a dynamic Team of Telemarketers in addition to your own calls.
- Someone who loves telemarketing with one or more years of experience
- You Must Love People and be excellent at customer care.
- A minimum of a high-school or GED diploma
- Proficient English verbal and written skills
- Professional. confident, friendly and persuasive rapport-building phone voice
- Positive attitude, ambitious and results-oriented
- Set and close high-quality appointments
- Explain our buying process and make an appointment to view the property
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Manage time well without making clients feel rushed
- Strong listening abilities while taking detailed notes on provided forms
- Persistence and resilience when working with challenging situations
- Multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Handle rejection without taking it personally
- Follow approved scripts for homeowners to consider selling their property
- Obtain the required number of quality appointments per day
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Suite & CRM systems
- Provide daily call reports for all campaigns
- Achieve company quotas and revenue goals
- Ability to work any day and time and on weekends, if required
- Make a minimum of 150 calls per day while working from home
- No selling required - just gather information as required
- Must have your own phone and computer with a fast internet connection
- All contact with the homeowners is conducted on the telephone, so you must have a work area that provides a professional atmosphere with no background noise.